I have some troubling news. Reindeer may be at risk in Greenland - notably Santa’s…
I present my case:
1) From the Offical Greenland Travel Guide: “Santa Claus lives in Greenland”
2) and from the CIA Factbook on Greenland:
a) “Land use - arable land: 0%"
b) “Agriculture - products: forage crops, garden and greenhouse vegetables; sheep, reindeer; fish”
I propose that we redirect the burrito tunnel to Greenland to save Santa’s Reindeer.
If you ever needed a reason to visit Greenland, aside from the sheer beauty of the country and the kindness of its inhabitants, what better reason could there be than a chance sighting of Santa.
- Part of the OLL Country Outreach Program
William - March 2, 2011
- dispassionatecurator likes this
- pocahontashlen reblogged this from officeloveletters
- fuckyeahsurreal reblogged this from officeloveletters
- charcoalveins likes this
- frickintosh likes this
- cottonheadedninnymuggins likes this
- le-haricot likes this
- troptard reblogged this from officeloveletters
- iwasateenagetherewolf reblogged this from officeloveletters
- ladyofthehouse likes this
- officeloveletters posted this